Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

What's next for EyeZedZedWhy?

Hello!

So 30 days of summer is now over and that makes me sad. Writing those 30 posts was hard work but well well worth it! I had so much fun doing the challenges myself and to hear the stories of what you got up to was just amazing. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. 

 

You may be sad it is all over but worry not! This blog will not be quiet, I have a number of ideas for posts to appear in the coming weeks and months. I thought I would let you know what I had planned and then you can let me know your thoughts, this blog is for you at the end of the day!

Some of you whom have been around on EyeZedZedWhy for a while might remember the Happy Friday posts I did? Well they are coming back! Well almost, it will now be Happy Monday because I thought that Monday is the day everyone needs that lift to get you out of bed in the morning! On (most) Mondays you can expect a shiny new blog post with a number of things that have made me happy recently in the hope it will encourage you to look out for the little things.

Something else that I will be starting soon is a challenge set over on a blog called Ditsy Sprinkles called the Fall Bucket List. She has given us 10 Autumn Challenges to complete such as jumping in a pile of leaves or holding a sparkler and I can't wait to try them out! I will be blogging about all of the challenges as I do them and it would be great if you did it too, go over to her page and give her some love.

As I am pretty sure I have mentioned several times before I am a Beaver Scout Leader and a member of the Scout Network so I plan to write posts about not only the adventures I get up to but also ideas for activities you can use with those kiddos in your life. I expect to hear stories of your adventures and those of your little people too in return though, deal?

Over the past couple of years I have grown to enjoy a bit of photography so do expect to see some of my attempts every now and again in the hope that I make you jealous of the lovely places I have been lucky enough to visit.


Last but not least I want to introduce you all to my favourite place in the whole wide world, the Isle of Man. I want to get out there and show you my favourite bits so that you can see what a magical place it really is.

If you have any suggestions of what you might want to see on this 'ere blog, then please to let me know below!

See you later Alligator! xx


3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the mention sweetie :)
    I wish I had my blog posts as organised as you!

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the same type of "Happy Monday" thing you are. I actually just started with it this Monday, too! Recently subbed and am enjoying you blog so far!

    Kristina | http://beingkristina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Great minds think alike! Thank you xx

      Delete