Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Happy Friday #8

Hello!

A week that started off with Valentines day is normally a bad one for a singleton like me but this week started off very well indeed, NANDOS!!! There is something about chicken, pri pri and bottomless coke with friends that makes for a very good time indeed :D


The day got even better with an afternoon watching the film About Time whilst doing some crocheting. It was lovely to have some time to just relax, I spend so much time staring at a laptop it is nice to get away from it every once in a while.

The celebrations didn't end there, the day concluded with the cinema to watch Endless Love. Yes it was a day for chick flicks! This one however, had me gasping extremely loudly at one point leading my friend to wet herself laughing! Thanks a lot Friend!


Chocolate and a book, is there a better way to spend an evening! I finished reading My Sisters Keeper and as someone who hasn't seen the film, it left me rather upset. If you haven't read it I defiantly recommend it.


Finally, after the weather we have been having recently this sky was a very pleasant view!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment