Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Collect memories | 30 Days of Summer | Day 15

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:



Collect Your Memories

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

The things we do in our daily lives, even on trips and holidays, can be easily forgotten as we race through the world. That's why I love to take time to remember all the exciting things I have done in my life so far.

Photo's are a great way to remember things, I love to look through old photo albums. These days, though, with all our photos on the computer, it isn't so easy to look through them. So why not take some time out to look through all your old photos, diaries and keepsakes and put them into an album or memory box. Make sure you make notes on the pictures so in years to come you can still remember what they are!

I also encourage you to collect the memories of the things you have done this summer. I have been asking you to keep a blog so I can have a look at what your doing but you could always keep a diary instead (or as well) and put your pictures as you go.

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you next week!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment