Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Photography | 30 Days of Summer | Day 3

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:


Photography

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

Taking photos is not only a great way of keeping memories but it is also an art form in its own right. I really like to find a place I love and just snap away, that way I have some nice pictures to remember it by, and some of them even turn out well!



For my photographs I chose a place known locally as the sheep pens. It's a set of pens used by the farmer to gather together the sheep kept on the mountain. That means that not only are the pens themselves very pretty but the surrounding views are also very beautiful!



You don’t need a good camera these photos were taken on this little point and shoot one. I got it as a Christmas present but I don’t think it was that expensive. You can even use your phone, these days you can get brilliant photos from them, just look at Instagram!



I even tried to be arty and put my mums three legs of mann necklace in the foreground and I think they actually turned out quite well.



Just find yourself a nice place or subject and get creative! I defiantly want to see your photos so please send them to me on twitter or link me to them in the comments so I can have a gander. 


 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you tomorrow!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment