Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

Unusaul transport | 30 Days of Summer | Day 5

Good Morning!

Today's Challenge is:



Travel by Unusual Transport

If you are new to my 30 days of summer challenge click here to find out what it is!

Most of us travel by cars very regularly and a lot of us also use transport such as buses, planes, boats and even bicycles but have you ever thought about the more unusual methods of transport on offer?

The picture at the beginning of this post shows a tram which takes its passengers to the top of Snaefell mountain here on the Isle of Man. It takes you right to the top and on the day I took this photograph I was very lucky when it came to the weather, it can get very misty up there!



The day I went on that tram I also traveled by steam train and horse tram! We are lucky enough to have whole network of 'old-fashioned' transport that connects one end of the island to the other.

It's not just trams and steam trains you can travel on though. How about having a go on a segway or a unicycle? Perhaps you fancy a journey on a bicycle made for 10?

Get creative with your transport choice, it would be brilliant to see as many different types of transport as possible. 

 I hope you have fun with today's challenge, if you want to make sure you see tomorrows challenge be sure follow my blog and follow me on twitter too. Also make sure you record all the exciting things you do this summer, take lots of photos and keep your own blog, and please send me a link to it so I can see what you are up to, I would really really love that! 

Bye, see you next week!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment